JEEP OWNERS, HANG ON TO YOUR BALLS!

All other trucks not mentioned above.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

JEEP OWNERS, HANG ON TO YOUR BALLS!

Post by RANGER »

WO A-971, that is. These Military Vehicles are pushing 70 years and NOS parts prices have gone thru the roof. Haven't I been telling you this???

These are the Transfer Case and Transmission Gear Shift Lever Ball as used on MB/GPW , and on the Transfers of all Willys Military and Civilian Jeeps from 1945 thru the mid 60s. The originals are hard rubber as evidenced by their dull porus surface, and are desireable by all Jeep collectors in the know.
These Jeep family jewels have a way of disappearing at shows, I have lost a few over the years and is the reason I am not turned on by Jeep shows.
Buy 'em while they last as they have been desireable for the past 30 years. Take a peek at eBay 120151903410 wich started on August 15 and ends on August 18th., a set of three is being offered and bidding is now at $200.00.

I have NOS crated MB Transfers with the levers and A-971 Balls intact, and several sets of NOS levers with balls that are left over from years of selling crated NOSWO A-1195 Transfer Cases.
I guess I'll hang on to mine for a while longer.

Lucky Joe Hall also has several of the NOS crated WO A-1195 Transfers in his private stock.

OUCH :shock:
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it