Volo, Illinois MV Show CANCELED!

From VC-1 to WC64-KD.
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Volo, Illinois MV Show CANCELED!

Post by Ugg »

Howdy:

I had just called the Volo Auto Museum to see what was up with their MV show this year. In past years, they sent out a mailing to let people know about the show & to register. I hadn't gotten that yet, so I called. They told me it was canceled due to lack of interest. :shock: Only 2 people had signed up. I was NOT one of them.

I was then told they DIDN'T do a mailing this year. Gee, ya think that maybe THAT'S why nobody signed up? :? :evil: I find that not everybody is on the net or net savy. Especially the old timers. Then, to make it more difficult, ya have to go thru a bunch of changes to get to the ACTUAL calander of events. :evil: It seems they have 2. :shock: Oh well, I'm BUMMED!

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Never heard of the show, but I don't know everything.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
Ray Edsall
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ray Edsall »

G.Day Ugg .Sorry i won,t be there .The bastards never sent me an invitation and a return air fare to Australia .Bummer .O well thems the breaks .Hope you got the BEAST running ok . Bloody cold here at the moment .Looks like your weather is like ours was 6 months ago .[Bloody global warming] Just another way for the pollies and beauracrats to rip of the masses ,and we site back and accept it like sheep . Ray.
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Hey Ray:

Can you imagine the nerve of them. Now why the hell didn't they send ya the air fare? I guess it was planned for a while now. :lol: Weather wise, we're goin up & down, hot & cold. Yeah part of Antartica broke off & got a bit warmer, but overall, it's getting colder & bigger. Mr. Gore & his buds just don't tell us that. It's just another way to keep us little pissants in line. :evil:

Yo RANGER:

This was to be the 5th year. IMHO, to close in time & location to the Iola show.

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Jason
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

Post by Jason »

The Salute to Victory show is back this year. Yea. Just up the road from me in Auburn IN. Any one else planning on going?
The 1943 Chevy Bomb truck Shown at Findley Oh 2005
http://omega.ipfw.edu/~davisjr/Truck194 ... ndleyB.jpg
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Jason:

When?

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"