WC53 Artwork... single needle

From VC-1 to WC64-KD.
Alxj64
Sergeant
Sergeant
My garage: 1942 WC53

WC53 Artwork... single needle

Post by Alxj64 »

When I was in Highschool, I worked at a small airport and we had an M37 that I fell in love at the age of 15. One of the regulars who had a hangar at this small airport also had two M37s and he quickly saw my passion for the trucks so he would bring me his copies of the MVPA news letter and Powerwagon Advertiser magazine. On the back cover of one, I first saw a WC53 and fell in love at that moment. I wanted one from that day forward and through years of looking off and on I could never locate one in fair enough shape that I could afford.. until just a few years ago.

So, I've been working on a WC53 for 6 years now, and purchased another basket case last fall to start on eventually. I am nearly done with the first one and am driving it and debugging some things before taking it back down for paint over the winter. In the meantime, I figured I'd aquire some artwork that can be helpful and memorializing.

'42 WC53
June J
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade
My garage: 1942 Dodge WC 53
1941 Willys MB
1960 M38A1 Nekaf

Re: WC53 Artwork... single needle

Post by June J »

No that sir, is dedication :wink:
When my wife and I saw our 1st Carry-All, we just HAD to have one. I am hoping to have mine on the road later this year, in the guise of a radio truck.
Cheers

Ian
1942 Dodge WC 53
1941 Willys MB
1960 M-38A1 Nekaf
Ray Edsall
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ray Edsall »

G,day Ian . Yes i can just see you with a great big Maori Tat .that looks like a cross between a Maori Tiki and a wc53 . Not a good look . May be a nice big Rainbow tat . Just like the one that got away . Ray
Kaegi
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Kaegi »

that came out great!