WTS: 1942 Dodge WC 57 Command Car Original Fuel Tank

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
BobRedfern
Technician 5th Grade
Technician 5th Grade

WTS: 1942 Dodge WC 57 Command Car Original Fuel Tank

Post by BobRedfern »

I removed the original fuel tank from my WC 57 and replaced it with a new stainless steel tank fabricated by DCM Classics in Michigan. If someone needs an original, it will need to be recoated inside... I took it off due to the pickup tube was plugged and I just made the decision to replace it.. I am not a big fan of the recoating process and wanted a permanent fix to my fuel tank issues. The stainless tank is an exact replica of the original and works perfectly. I also replaced the tank in my 1942 Dodge WC 54 Ambulance with a stainless steel replica from DCM. Anyway, if someone would like to purchase the original take off... which it does not leak and the exterior is in great shape.... I would sell it for $250.00 plus any shipping costs.. If you would like pictures of the tank.. just send me an email note to Bob@BobRedfern.com and I will send them to you... Bob