FS- 1942 WC51 (NM)

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
PareosWC
Sergeant
Sergeant

FS- 1942 WC51 (NM)

Post by PareosWC »

Let me first apologize for the lack of detailed pictures, but I would like to sell this early WC51 for a dear relative who lives near Belen NM. Although it is a WC51, there is a winch placed in the back that was used with the rear boom- unsure if it is a MU-2. I would love to have a picture of the inside of the bed, the winch, and of the dash, but this is what I have for now.

Looks to have a Plymouth replacement motor- either a 230 or 251 flathead, unsure if it is stuck or not, no title. My plan was to have it hauled to my home in the Southeast, but with current fuel prices, that may not be the most advantageous. Lots of little items that I could use on my WC52- dash rings, grounding straps, combat wheel(s), fender washers, carburetor, voltage regulator, etc., but a guy more local to NM would get a better deal- I may even buy these parts from you if you decide to part it out! Feel free to text if interested- could be a good deal for someone local, and would be nice to hook more guys into old Dodges...

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/ ... 17753.html