For Sale Ben Hur rear light brackets (replicas)

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Ken J
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant
My garage: 1941 Dodge WC-43 Telephone Installation (replica)
194? K-38 Telephone Tool Trailer
194? Ben Hur Trailer
1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 with winch

For Sale Ben Hur rear light brackets (replicas)

Post by Ken J »

Replica Ben Hur 1 ton trailer light brackets; these are copies of a bracket I borrowed from a friend's trailer; the trailer had no ID plate so I don't know what year it was produced, the specific manufacturer, nor if it was a rebuilt unit.

Link to picures:

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee59 ... 0Brackets/

(The ones for sale are in light grey primer, SQUARE-ENDED not round-ended)

$15 each plus $7.00 shipping (for both one or two) United States Post Office to any US state or possession.

I may consider shipping foreign, but there will be monetary exchange fees, additional shipping, and any other taxes, levies, or other costs. I will not declare these as "Gift".

In an effort to allow the widest possible chance for people to get these, no more than two per person.

If you are not satisfied with the item, you may return it for refund of $15.00 each only; shipping will not be reimbursed. Refund will be made via bank-issued money order after I have received the items and there is no damage. I made these so I could have a pair for my trailer and am offering them to my fellow MV fans at very little profit, so I'm not willing to take losses on them.

Thanks for looking!

Ken J
krjohnsonwc1_at_verizon.net
(909)534-2628